DESIGN THE ULTIMATE GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti GAMING PC.
The GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is the most powerful gaming graphics card you can get. It deserves a PC gaming chassis worthy of its power. That’s where you come in. Help us turn one of four beautiful cases into the Ultimate Gaming PC design for the chance win a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and up to $10K (USD) in cash!
HOW TO ENTER
Joining the contest is easy.
- Choose one of four cases as the design inspiration for your Ultimate Gaming PC.
- When your ultimate rig design is ready, post it to Twitter or Instagram, tag @NVIDIAGeForce and use #UltimateGeForcePC.
- Once the entry period closes, we’ll collect the designs, have our panel of expert judges choose their top contenders, and share them for voting by our community.
- We’ll build the top-voted chassis design and feature it at Gamescom 2017.
Lee started PcjunkieMods back in 2006 and has worked closely with NVIDIA on multiple projects. His custom PC builds have been featured in CPU Magazine multiple times, and he was lead builder on the Deadmau5 project.
Peter was the design mastermind behind the beautiful ‘L3p’ desk, which directly inspired the Cross Desk from season 1 of GeForce Garage. He started modding systems 17 years ago in the Netherlands.
An expert modder from China, Wei knows that high performance and beautiful custom PCs go hand in hand. He’s designed many mods for NVIDIA, including the Thermaltake Level 10 for Computex 2015.
Follow these rules and you could win big.
- You must base your design on one of these four cases: Corsair Crystal Series 570X, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Cooler Master MasterCase 5, In Win 909
- The design must be more than just a paint job.
- A winning design will make good use of the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti industrial design themes (angular, titanium).
- Have fun and be creative!